The Parliament of the Republic of Albania, convened in plenary session on Thursday, September 12, 2019, elected Mr. Besnik Dervishi as the Information and Data Protection Commissioner. This is the second term for Mr. Besnik Dervishi, being first elected by the Assembly on 24.07.2014.
- IDP Commissioner Besnik Dervishi opening remarks at the 41st ICDPPC Open Session
- The Parliament re-elects Mr. Besnik Dervishi as Commissioner
- European Data Protection Supervisor, Giovanni Buttarelli, passes away
- Implementation of the “Action Plan” between the General Prosecution and the Commissioner’s Office
- “Electronic register of requests and responses of the right to information”