The Parliament of the Republic of Albania, convened in plenary session on Thursday, September 12, 2019, elected Mr. Besnik Dervishi as the Information and Data Protection Commissioner. This is the second term for Mr. Besnik Dervishi, being first elected by the Assembly on 24.07.2014.
- Data Protection Day: “Youth and privacy” competition
- Interview of the Commissioner, Mr. Besnik Dervishi with the British magazine “Privacy Laws & Business”
- Global Privacy Assembly, message expressing solidarity with IDP Albania
- The ICDPPC Conference launches new name and logo
- Meeting with the European Center for Security Studies