The Information and Data Protection Commissioner, Mr. Besnik Dervishi presented the 2018 Annual Report to the Commission for Legal Affairs, Public Administration and Human Rights of the Assembly of the Republic of Albania. 2018 has been quite a dynamic year, marked both by new responsibilities and challenges, and the consolidation of the Commissioner’s Office activity, crowned by tangible results in both areas of our activity.
- The Parliament re-elects Mr. Besnik Dervishi as Commissioner
- European Data Protection Supervisor, Giovanni Buttarelli, passes away
- Implementation of the “Action Plan” between the General Prosecution and the Commissioner’s Office
- “Electronic register of requests and responses of the right to information”
- “Ask the State – Obtain Response”, awareness campaign on the right to information